Sunday, November 29, 2015

MOMS "FAVOR"

WEEK 29- MONDAY NOVEMBER 30 2015

First Snowfall

Staying warm like an eskimo would.... Starbucks!!


Pizza Thanks giving!

Ya we are so cute.

As I have been out on my mission for 6 months now, I still really don't know what I am doing, still don't know the language, but I do know who my Savior is. Being on a mission I have come to know my Savior and Redeemer. HE LIVES! I couldn't do this work without Him. Throughout my mission I have relied on Jesus Christ countless amounts of times. Christ is the one person that knows exactly how we feel. He truly desires nothing but our happiness!



It's cold outside.  Still smiling:)

This being the first Christmas not spent with my family, I did not know how hard it really was going to be. But I truly have come to rely on the true meaning of this Holiday.
In John 3:16-17

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jesus Christ was born and because of Him and only Him we can have eternal life. I can't think of anything more important than being able to live eternally with my family. This Christmas is definitely going to be a different experience than past Christmas's. We won't have a lit up tree surrounded with presents, I won't be able to have a sibling sleepover and wake up early to see what Santa had left and I won't be able to eat my mom's famous Ebilskever's on Christmas morning. But I know that this Christmas I will feel closer to my family. But most importantly I am closer to my Savior. I am here in Korea serving a mission because of Christ. I honestly still think that this is all a dream. I am actually here. I wear Jesus Christ's name across my heart every single day. People always ask us why we are so happy and always smiling, It is because of this gospel.


During this Christmas Season I hope that we all remember and appreciate the greatest gift of all gifts- the gift of our Savior and Redeemer, that we might have eternal life.


I love you all so much. Thank you for all your love and support. My family and I are extremely lucky to have such amazing family and friends! 
Merry Christmas from Korea!


메리 크리스마스

No comments:

Post a Comment