Sunday, November 22, 2015

TRANSFER #4

WEEK 28- MONDAY NOVEMBER 23 2015
I DIDN'T GET TRANSFERRED!!! WAAHOOO. I GET TO STAY WITH MY COMPANION AND IN THIS AREA AT LEAST ONE FOR TRANSFER!! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DURING THIS TRANSFER I GET TO SKYPE MY FAMILY ON CHRISTMAS!!!! AHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!

Okay so this week was a little rough. I caught a cold and lost my voiceㅠㅠ But that hasn't stopped us from working hard and trying to find people to teach. It's really interesting how transfers are. They are this big rollercoaster... you start at the bottom and then during the middle you get to the top and then you eventually have to go back to the bottom. haha. So we were at the top with a lot of investigators and our cute little investigator getting baptized and now we gotta go back to the bottom of the rollercoaster. We don't have as many investigators right now and because I got sick we stayed in one night so that I could get some rest so that I didn't get worse. But other than that this week was a good week to end off my 3rd transfer!


I love all of Gods Children.

The message the Savior wants me to share is for everyone. I truly believe everyone needs to hear it and know there is hope for them.
I get the opportunity to tell all his children about him.
Missionary Work is my Joy!
Alma 29:9
Our investigator (YoonMiJo) 윤미조 자매님 was a referral from the Seoul South missionaries. She originally lived in Incheon and moved to our area a few months ago! She is the cutest mom and has a 5 year old daughter. I have talked about her a little before. So last night we had FHE with her and our bishops family. The family with the 7 kids. I repeat 7 kids!!! In Korea that is outrageous haha. But it was so much fun and our investigator had a really fun time! I really learned that fellowshipping investigators with members is extremely important. This work is not just for a missionary.. anybody can do missionary work! And the missionaries can't do it without the help of the members! So really if you have any opportunity to help the missionaries please do:)

Sorry this weeks letter is gonna be a little lame. I don't have much to write, everything is about the same right now but I have a really good feeling about this transfer and all that God has in store for my companion and I! I am so grateful that I get to spend another 6 weeks here! I can't wait to see my family and call Grandpa here in Korea!!! That's gonna be so exciting!!!

I hope you all have an amazing THANKSGIVING!!! EATS LOTS OF TURKEY FOR ME!!

XOXO

태너 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment