Sunday, July 10, 2016

THE POWER OF LOVE

WEEK 60- MONDAY JULY 4 2016

Renewing the Visa on Pday

Learning so much from this amazing sister.





My District in Cheonan

HEY!!~~ Happy 4th of July๐ŸŽ†
This week went by really fast! I have a feeling that is going to be the feeling up until I am on the plane headed back to America. It's kind of scary how fast time is going by! I wish it could slow down just a little bit.. I like being a missionary! haha 


Feeling so Gucci!!

She gave me that sweet backpack.

We saw lots of miracles this week!~ Our investigators that we have right now are Elementary School students that are a member referral. The members mom is a teacher at their school in the country part of Cheonan. So we have been working with them to teach their friends and a couple weeks ago we were able to set baptismal dates with them for this past Sunday. Every week we have been going to the country and doing FHE with them.

FHE in the country makes it all worth while.




Elders are the coolest!

This week our District leader came with us and was able to finish the baptismal interview with them both. But with one of the girls(์ด์€์„œs) we weren't able to get permission from her dad yet to be baptized so she couldn't be baptized yesterday with her friend:( But with the other friend (ํ•œ์ƒ์€s) her dad gave us the "ok" and said "keep teaching my daughter good things". haha it was so cute. And she was able to be baptized yesterday! It was truly a miracle to see her enter the waters of baptism... twice. hahah We didn't really explain that well how to be baptized and the first time her feet went straight out of the water! Next week we are praying that her friend will be able to be baptized and get permission from her dad. Please pray that her dads heart will be opened and softened that his daughter will be able to receive baptism! The work is great here in Cheonan. I have only been here two weeks but I already really love the area and all the members and investigators so much. 


Baptism days are my fav!!


These cute friends.

She was happy!!

Sucker bouquets for the baptism.

As a district we have been focusing on LOVE this week. So I have been focusing on loving my companion and the people around me more. Elder Brown an Elder in my district shared this scripture with us yesterday after church.


Moroni 8:16
"... Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear." 

Lunch with ward members.



Of course. I can't resist a cute kid.

Love this face!

When we were discussing about the work in Cheonan with our ward mission leader, he was telling us that as missionaries we have a special authority and power that other members don't have.
And this power doesn't last very long and so he just told us that we can't fear we just have to give it our all because with that power the lord will work miracles. This gave me a lot of comfort and strength because I have been feeling like I am powerless.. that my companions personality triumphs over mine and I am just getting lost in the dust.. but I have that power and If I focus on loving others and stop focusing so much on myself and my weaknesses.. that love with cast away my fears. This transfer has not been easy but I have received so much love and support since being here and I know that it is my responsibility to show that same love back. I am so imperfect and have many different weaknesses but I know God does not expect us to perfect.. He expects us to try and keep going. We are never expected to do it alone either. I love this gospel so much and the peace that it brings to my life. I love you all and thank you for the love and prayers!!~ I hope you have a wonderful week!!!


์‚ฌ๋ž‘ํ•ด์š”~~!!



ํƒœ๋„ˆ ์ž๋งค

No comments:

Post a Comment