Saturday, July 30, 2016

MESSAGE BY MASSAGE ;)

WEEK 63- Monday July 25 2016


안녕하세요 여러분~~!! 저는 태너 자매선교사다 입니다~ 이번주 너무 더웠어요 ㅠㅠ 



Standing in Holy places.



HELLO~ 

This week was a great week! I can't believe I have already almost finished one transfer in Cheonan. Time really is going by soooo fast. I only have like 2 1/2 more transfers left! 

Farewell party for Elder Johnson

Bucket of Ice cream is the only way to celebrate.

Sharing is caring.

Farewell Elder!

After emailing last week we went to a E-mart (kind of like a Walmart or Target) and there were these massage chairs that you could try out and so I was sitting on one that was shaking my entire body and this little girl was sitting next to me. So we started talking and she was like "wait, you aren't from here are you?" I was like, No I'm from America and she said, "well then why are you so good at my language?" haha it was so cute. She said I was the first Foreigner that she has talked to and then her dad came up and said that they needed to go. So they left but then 5 minutes later they came back and the dad was so nice, he was like I'm so sorry she just kept saying how pretty you were and she wanted to see you again. The little girl ran up to me and gave me a big hug and asked if I could come to her house. haha So I explained that we are teaching free English and the dad about had a heart attack. He was so happy and invited us right over the next day. We met them twice this week and we are scheduled to meet them 3 times next week. This family is so cute. The dad is an angel and he introduced us to his oldest daughter that is our same age. It was such a miracle to meet them. When we went over the first time the little girl was staring at me and was like "how can you be so pretty?" and her dad drove us home and the little girl said that she had to sit next to me! I have only met this family twice but I already love them so much. It's amazing how fast I can love these people. The Korean people have such a special place in my heart. 

English class as a family.

The last pic of the Cheonan crew together :( 

Hearts

Thank you Elder for all you taught me this past transfer.

Happy together!

Last night we went to visit our ward missionary, Sister Kim. She is Cheonan mission mom. She loves the missionaries so much and takes good care of us. We had dinner with her and then shared our message. We sang "Savior, Redeemer Of My Soul" for her and the spirit was so strong. The lyrics of that song are so powerful. There is a line that talks about Christ's love.. and this week I felt the savior's love in many ways. As we shared our message, I said that because we are members of this church we have the special opportunity to recognized and feel our Savior's love. There are so many people out there that have not experienced it or don't know how it feels. That is what breaks my heart. I love the special calling to be a missionary and to do all that I can to share the Love of Christ. There are so many times that I have felt that Love and I just want to share it with everyone. Everyone deserves to be happy and feel loved. I love this gospel and I know that this gospel can provide that happiness and love. 

Doesn't get much better than this:)

I love you all and thank you so so so much for all that you do for me and the LOVE that you show me!~ I have loved every second of my mission and can't wait to see what these next few transfers has in store! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ loves us so much. When I was studying the Book of Mormon in my personal study I came across the story about Alma and Amulek in Alma chapter 14. Alma and Amulek were faced with a great trial and they were going to be killed. But then in verse 12 and 13 is where I found a lot of comfort.

12 "Now Amulek said unto Alma: Behold, perhaps they will burn us also."
13 "And Alma said: Be it according to the will of the Lord. But, behold, our work is not finished; therefore they burn us not."
No matter the trial or hardship that we are facing, if we have the faith like Alma and trust in the will of the Lord I know that it will all work out. Because our work is not finished. God knows all and we all have a plan. If we always trust in that plan there is nothing to fear! I love my mission and all that I have learned so far! I am always praying for you all and hope you have a great week!


사랑해요!!~~


Sister Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment