Saturday, June 25, 2016

SISTER BACK IN THE CITY

WEEK 58- MONDAY JUNE 20

HELLO~~!!
Sorry I don't have much time to write, but lets just say this week was a whirlwind of emotions. Haha 



Last Zone meeting in Suncheon

My last day with Sister Park

So sad we only had 1 transfer together

It was extremely hard to say goodbye to 순천 ㅠㅠ I have loved my time in Suncheon and I will always remember the members and investigators that I met in that area. I know I was suppose to be there for a reason.


I love this sweet couple.

When we went to say goodbye to our grandma, that probably was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I walked in and she just grabbed me and we sat there and hugged and cried. haha. I will miss her so much! I called her this morning just to check up on her and said.. "its Heno!!" (cuz she cant pronounce her "T's" and she just started crying and crying and was so happy to talk to me! I know that I was suppose to meet her. The Suncheon area is very special and I am so grateful that I got the opportunity to serve there.


These Grandmas made my time here so sweet.

We will meet again soon.

I knew that my time was coming to an end in Suncheon so when it was transfers I was praying and I had a feeling come to me that I could be going to Cheonan. 

Cheonan city.

Then the AP's called and said that I was going to Cheonan. haha. So I know that I am suppose to be here!~ Right now the transition has not been easy but the ward here is amazing. All the members are so sweet and showed me so much love yesterday. I am so excited to see what is in store for this ward and all the miracles that we will see!~ I gave a little talk to introduce myself in sacrament yesterday and every one thought my korean was soo good and all the relief society ladies were just stroking my hair and face and just telling me how pretty i was. hahah. I am so grateful for the love that they showed me. It gave me a lot of strength because its not easy going to a new area and starting over! 

Feels like home.



Lunch 

We had a transfer meeting too where I finally got to see Sister Kim and Sister Gordon!! It was so good to see them. This week on wednesday i will get to see them again too. The north part of the mission is coming together for a goodbye party for President shin!! I cant wait to see them again!! I love you all and thank you for all your love and encouraging words!! I am always praying for you and love and miss you so much!! have a great week!!! xoxo 

Finally reunited with my Sister Kim

So lucky they are now companions. Sister Gordon and Sister Kim

So blessed to have her in my life.

My homie from the MTC Elder Hiatt.
사랑해요~~!!! 
태너 자매

These elders have been busy

Great to be 8

Sister Beck and I with the newest member of our ward.


Live hair model:)

No comments:

Post a Comment