Tuesday, May 17, 2016

WAHOO!!! 1 YEAR OUT AND A BAPTISM.

WEEK 53- MONDAY MAY 16, 2016


HELLO!!!
I don't have much time, but I have so much to say!


The Suncheon crew before last transfer.


My sweet new companion Sister Park


This week was crazy busy but one of the most memorable moments on my mission. You know our Mongolian Investigator that we have been working with to prepare for her to be baptized??.... She was baptized last night!!! It has been quite the journey preparing her for this day but it finally came! She is the most prepared person ever.. we can't even communicate with her but she radiates Christ's light and I know that because of this decision to follow Jesus Christ her and her family will be so blessed!!! I am so grateful to be but a small part of her conversion. I love this family with all my heart and want them to be happy and find joy through the restored gospel. Sister Oh our investigators daughter was so happy the entire night. Her mom finally walked through the gate towards eternal life with her and her younger siblings. This baptism was so special and I will always remember it forever. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I got to meet them and share this special day with them.

So grateful for the Elders and all their hard work. Hehe:)

The family

The sweet Mother and Daughter

So lucky to be apart of their eternal journey

Pres. Jo and the newest member of our ward.


1 YEAR MARK!!~~
Can you believe that?!? I sure cant!! I still feel like a Greenie... haha. But this year has been full of miracles and experiences that I will never forget. I am so grateful for ever minute of my mission and all that I have learned. If I could put missionary work into one word I think it would be JOY.
I have found so much JOY through this work and I am so very blessed to be serving in Korea. Constant rejection, hot summers, body aches, dropped investigators, will never overcome the amount of JOY that I have found as I serve as a disciple of Jesus Christ. Sometimes I feel like I still don't know anything, still can't speak the language but with a BIG SMILE on my face, I know who I represent! 

Happy!!

These kids have my heart

Love this face.

My buddy.


I love you and thank you for all that you have done for me!! You are always in my prayers and I am sorry that I didn't have time to write more! I will try to write more next week!~

사랑해요!!!

LOVE, Sister Tanner
태너 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment