Sunday, May 15, 2016

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

WEEK 52- MONDAY MAY 9, 2016


HELLO!!! Long time no chat!!!
I am so happy that I got to Skype home and talk to the family!! Time is really flying by and I can't believe the next time we can talk will most likely be face to face!!
I love you and thank you for everything that you do for me! Thank you for the support and love. 


Happy day!

Korean hearts to my Sibs

Love you forever Mom and Dad!!

I hope every Mom out there had a fantastic Mothers day. I know I am extremely grateful for my Mom and her example. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't at least tell someone about my Mom or family. It's the best way to start proselyting haha. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve in Korea. Sometimes it still feels unreal, like its all a dream. But its real life. I am actually living in korea where my mom was born and I actually met my Grandpa! I am so excited to see what happens these next 6 months! Sorry I dont really know what to write right now!! Just so happy I got to talk to my family!! love you all and good luck with the remaining time of school!! you can do it!!! xoxo 



Oh how I miss this boy!!

MY beautiful Sibs!!

사랑해요!!! (sarangheyo)
Happy Mothers day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment