Tuesday, September 15, 2015

VERY SHORT AND SWEET

WEEK 18- MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14 2015



I pinky promise to love you forever Sister Kim.

Love from Home.

Yay! For clothes

Letters keep me going strong

Might of had a hard day;)

Not an einsteins asiago:(

whole wheat donut??

Cool Gourd Garden

I'm a Mormon

Making my Grandma T. Proud

I have no time to write a big weekly email!! Sorry!! I hope you all had an amazing week!! Here is a scripture that I found during my personal study that really stood out to me.

Luke 1:37
..For with God nothing shall be impossible.


Short but has so much meaning. I love this gospel and everything about being a missionary here in Korea!! Its definitely not easy, but like Elder Holland said, "Missionary work isn't easy because Salvation isn't easy." (Billy sent me that. Thank you Billy!)

I am here because I love my Savior and Heavenly Father. I am here because through this gospel my family has been so blessed and I get the amazing opportunity to share this message with Korea!!


I love you all. I will talk to you next week!!!
xoxo


ํƒœ๋„ˆ ์ž๋งค


No comments:

Post a Comment