Monday, May 18, 2015

I'M SISTER TANNER


LAST NIGHT @HOME Tuesday MAY 12 2015

Might of had a panic attack last night. okay I did. haha its expected right? packing for 18 months and leaving all that is comfortable in your life. Well..  I woke up feeling a little over whelmed with everything that needed to be done within 24 hours. I still needed to get a bunch of things on my check-off list and I was stressing out. I had family in town all week and had my Farewell on Sunday thus not getting much accomplished. 
 My Mom and I ran all over town getting the last items off my list. Got home and started packing, folding my clothes into seasonal stacks and trying to decide if  I should take everything Now or have some of my winter stuff sent later. I packed everything and was surprised I got it all in my 2 big suitcases. 



This is about 70% of what I packed. After it was all said and done. My Suitcase were about 1.5 lbs over its 50 lb. limit on each suitcase. I will have to leave a few things at the MTC. Thinking I might of over packed;)

My Time has come to be set apart as a Sister Missionary of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can't believe that I am officially a Missionary. My experience being set apart was quite special. Having my family, Stake President and Bishop there to share this moment was a time I will never forget. I know that this opportunity would have never been without the loving words that were shared to me by my Grandfather. His sweet spirit has guided me through this whole process and I know without a shadow of a doubt that he was there in that room. The tears started to flow among my whole family and really didn't stop till we got home. We Tanners are a hot mess!


I'm officially on the Map!

                                 
Such a tender evening with my family. I love them so much and I'm so grateful for all that they do for me. I completely adore each and everyone of them. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and helping me be prepared for this moment in my life. MTC here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment